Hola Fam! ❤
Here’s a refreshing recipe of Fruit Popsicles from my recipe diary!
6 easy steps and you’re done with it!
- Apple Juice
- Popsicle Molds
- Peel and slice all of the fruit.
- Fill each popsicle mold with fruit as full as you can get it. Use a popsicle stick to press the fruit against the side of the mold.
- Fill in the empty spaces with berries(more the merrier)
- Now pour some apple juice in it leaving a little space for it to expand when put to the freezer.
- Freeze the popsicles overnight.
- Run the molds under hot water to help the popsicles release and ENJOY!