A festival of happiness and blessings from Lord Ganesha, Ganesh Chaturthi is celebrated in India with a lot of enthusiasm and love.
- 200g Milkmaid
- One cup milk
- 1/2 tbsp ghee
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut/coconut powder
- 1/4 tbsp elaichi powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1tbsp rose water/vanilla essence
- Heat the ghee in a pan and add Milkmaid and milk to it.
- After it gets boiled, add the remaining ingredients.
- Stir it well, and heat on low flame till the mixture is concentrated.
- Now put it off the heat and let it cool.
- After it cools down, shape it with the help of your hands or use modak stencils.