Hola fam! Ditching the normal routine these days by consuming more of artisan teas.
This is one of my favourites, sharing the recipe with y’all.
Hope you like it.
- Fresh Hibiscus Flowers
- Boiling water
- Powdered sugar
- Lemon juice
- Wash the hibiscus flowers with very less flow of water.
- Remove the stamen of the flowers(and leaves too if any) such that only the petals are left.
- Immerse the flowers in a bowl full on boiling water.
- As soon as the water takes the colour of the flowers, take the petals out.
- Now, add sugar(to taste and acc to the quantity of water)
- Let it cool(you may refrigerate it)
- Now, when it is cool, squeeze lemon into it(acc to taste)
- As soon as it mixes with the lemon juice, it will take deep red colour.
- Add mint leaves and ice in a glass, pour in the tea and serve.
NOTE: Make sure that the flowers you use are without any pesticides. Else you could use dried hibiscus petals available in all leading super stores.
If you wish to leave any feedbacks, you are free to do so in the comment section below.