After a long day of work, while coming back home I fetched a pack of dumplings for myself to binge on.
But, as I reached home, mom had already made chapatis for me. And you know how it is, she was angry at me for not letting her know and for wasting food(she’s very particular about it)
Hence I asked her not to worry about the chapatis I’ll eat them in the morning(I had no other option)
As soon as I woke up, I was reminded by her that I gotta eat the leftover chapatis. Crap! But anyway, there’s always a solution.
Hence after fidgeting with google baba, I came out with this recipe.
IT WAS PURE LOVE.
Let’s get started.
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- Finely chopped green chillies
- Chopped red bell pepper
- Chopped capsicum
- Chopped yellow bell peppers
- 2-3 leftover chapatis
- 1/2 tbsp(or less) soya sauce
- 1 tsp(or more) chilli garlic sauce
- Salt to taste
- Tomato ketchup(if required)
- With the help of a pizza cutter or a sharp knife, cut the rolled chapatis from the edge in a way that they take the shape of noodles and keep them aside. (REFER TO THE VIDEO)
- Heat oil in a pan and add chopped green chillies to it
- Once the green chillies are well sautéed, add capsicum and red and yellow bell peppers.
- Sauté them well and then add soya sauce and chilli garlic sauce.
- Now add the leftover chapatis to it an stir well.
- Add 2-3 punches of salt to it and stir well.
- Now add tomato ketchup if you like your noodles to be a little tangier.
- Serve HOT!
Trust me fam, this was the dish of the day. No added fats, nothing. Using olive oil makes it healthier as well.
TIP: Adding onion after green chilli would make it more flavoursome.
Adding tomato ketchup was a hit!
ADD LEMON JUICE TO MAKE IT MORE CHATPATA!!
Here’s a brief video of the recipe:
ALWAYS LOVING YOUR FEEDBACKS.