Here’s another recipe to make your fasting period enjoyable.
Do try it out and let me know your views on this!
- 1/2 cup sabudana
- 2 boiled potatoes
- 1 green chilli
- Red chilli powder
- Sendha namak
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 2 tsp kuttu ka atta
- Soak the sabudana in water for 4-5 hours
- Drain it and keep it in a mixing bowl
- Add 2 boiled potatoes, peeled and chopped roughly
- Roast the peanuts in a pan until they turn brown
- Make them coarse with the help of the grinder
- Add peanuts to the mixing bowl
- Add chopped green chilli, salt and red chilli powder to taste
- Now take a small quantity of mixture in your hand and shape it round
- In a pan, deep fry the round shaped fritters.
- Serve them hot with Amchur chutney.
NOTE: Don’t overfry the fritters as they may separate out.
Hope you enjoy it!