Pakodas conquer most of your rains along with chai. Here’s a quick recipe of this snack:
- 3-4 potatoes(sliced)
- 1 cup kuttu ka atta
- 2 green chillies (chopped)
- Rock salt- as per taste
- 2-3 tbsp coriander leaves (chopped)
- Water- as required
- Red chilli powder to taste
- In a mixing bowl, make a semi-thick batter of kuttu ka atta using water.
- Add green chillies, rock salt, coriander leaves and red chilli powder.
- Heat oil in a pan. When the oil is hot, coat the potato slices with kuttu batter.
- Slowly put the slice into the pan. Fry till it turns crisp and brown.
- Repeat the same method with the remaining potato slices.
- Serve hot with amchur and pudina chutney.
Pair it up with Chai and enjoy!
Fasting has never been this good 🙂