With all your love and support, I reached 5k followers today on Instagram. Hence, to celebrate this, I’m sharing a quick dessert recipe which I made today:)
- 3 boiled and peeled potatoes
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1/4 tbsp almond flakes
- Cardamom seeds or powder(optional)
- Mash the potatoes well and roast them in ghee in a frying pan.
- Roast for more than 3-4 minutes with constant stirring.
- Once it is completely roasted, add milk, sugar and almonds.
- Cook for about 7-8 minutes(depending upon the texture) with constant stirring.
- Serve Hot.
NOTE: The potatoes take time to get roasted properly.(more than the time we take to prepare normal Halwa)
Be careful while adding milk, as the pan is hot, it may pop up.
Have a safe cooking!