Hi fam! It’s been a while since I shared any recipe with y’all. So here it is, a very simple and amazing recipe which probably would be ready in no time.💛
Warning: Only pizza lovers allowed!
1. Pizza base
2. Pizza pasta sauce/Tomato Ketchup
3. Leftover Chilli Paneer
4. Mozzarella Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius.
2. Spread pizza pasta sauce over the base, evenly.
3. Spread a layer of leftover Chilli Paneer over it.
4. Spread grated mozzarella cheese over the layer of chilli paneer.
5. Place the pizza in a preheated oven and bake it for about 10 minutes or until it is completely done.
6. Take the pizza out of the oven and cut it in desired shape.
7. Sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes over it and gobble it up.