Who doesn’t love healthy and easy breakfast recipes?
Today, I’m gonna share with you a very simple recipe of Suji Toast, also known as Bread Pizza which I’ve grown up eating, being a 90s kid.
Here you go:
- 3-4 tbsp cream (malai)
- 3 slices of bread
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- 1.25 tbsp suji/semolina
- Half tomato, chopped
- Half carrot, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Red chilli pepper (optional)
- In a bowl, mix malai, suji and the chopped vegetables.
- Add spices to it and mix well.
- Now, take a slice of bread and spread the mixture on one side of it.
- Perform similar ritual for the other two slices of bread.
- Now, on a tawa, spread a little oil and place the slice of the bread on the Tawa such as the stuffed side of the bread touches the tawa.
- Now add a little oil so as to fry it mildly.
- Keep on checking while you fry it, it is likely to burn.
- Once it turns a little brown, pull it off the tawa.
- Do the same for the other two slices and you are ready to serve.
- You can add capsicum, onion, corns or any other vegetables you like.
- Season it with oregano and chilli flakes for enhanced taste.
Hope you liked the recipe! Trust me it is super easy and a quick one. And tastes even better.
By the way, wondering why the pictures are so pretty. Oh, because I’m using #backdropsbykanika , Click here to view her art.
Meanwhile, Click here to stay connected with me.Much love,